I finished up a couple projects recently.
A Citron in Madelinetosh Prairie Lace yarn, I think the color is blackcurrant.
This was basically my main summer knitting project.
Easy pattern, but it does get a little tedious towards the end.
Looking forward to actually wearing it when it gets colder.
I also made yet another cowl out of Socks That Rock Raven Clan sock yarn (which means I have none left in my stash, so I’m feeling a little bereft).
This was an improvised pattern.
I have been selling some of my manga to clear out some space and using the money to buy more Wollmeise, which I think is an entirely logical thing to do.
This is what I’ve gotten recently:
3 skeins 0-Rh-negativ and 1 PB.
I really want to get some of the matching multicolor for 0-Rh-negativ, which is the vampirific Fledermaus – a mix of grey and red.
1 Cassis WD and 1 Madame Souris WD.
This was from a purple semi-solid grab bag, and I was quite happy to get these colors.
I had a Madame Souris before and used it to make a sockweight Clapotis. I like the color, so I’m happy to get another skein.