I was trying to come up with a category for postings when I just want to list a bunch of links with minimal commentary. I mean, some people have seperate linklogs, or have categories like “asides” or “assorted sweets” and I wanted a nifty category like that, but I also wanted the category to be a palindrome, because I’m weird that way. So, I’m going to put any linkblogging into the category of “pip”, which has many meanings, among them (thanks to dictionary.com):
- The small seed of a fruit
- To wound or kill with a bullet
- A disease of birds, characterized by a thick mucous discharge that forms a crust in the mouth and throat
- A spot or speck.
- Any of the small segments that make up the surface of a pineapple
- A short, high-pitched radio signal.
I think that’ll have me covered. So, your pips for the day:
Sequential Tart on Fairy Tale adaptations
Sim/Gaiman Project, an archive of the form letters Dave sent to Gaiman fans who wrote to him requesting a free comic
Anime adaptation of the Count of Monte Christo, from studio Gonzo (via Unnamed Anime Blog)
Someone posted a comment asking for pictures of the Sailor Moon live action show, I don’t have any, but the Tokyo Jupiter blog does.
Mari posts all about strange Japanese pens